It’s a little odd to be seeing tent caterpillars this late into June but aren’t they the most fascinating little things
Late night thoughts by yours truly (via trippy-promises)
But does a burrito get you high?
Katy Perry BLATANTLY copies less known artists style and tries to pass it off as her own it’s so frustrating and embarrassing
Also from comic book characters
(aka the best line this man has ever said.)
- Asking if it hurt is not only annoying but really fucking stupid. Do you think having a needle pounding into your flesh for hours would feel good? Yeah it doesn’t.
- No, you don’t love my tattoos. You don’t even know what they mean.
- Shockingly I do have a job. That’s how I can afford all these tattoos.
- Do not ask me how many tattoos I have so that you can say ‘omg wow that’s sooo many! Can I see them?!’
- No. You can’t see them.
- I can see you staring at me. And no, that’s actually not why I look like this but thanks for being a dick.
- Look. My tattoos mean a lot to me. And there’s a lot of them. Why would I want to explain the deep personal meanings behind each and every one of them to a complete stranger who honestly does not care? Exactly. I don’t.
- Having five small tattoos that no one can see does not make you “tatted”. Do not approach me thinking otherwise, it’s just embarrassing.
- I sat through hours of pain to make a liflong commitment to these images. If you’re going to be ignorant enough to talk shit about what I do to my own body, don’t get offended when I have a thing or two to say to you.
- Please, for the love of god, DON’T ASK ME ABOUT MY TATTOOS TO MAKE SMALL TALK.
eve and the serpent…